25 DEEP Questions
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always...– Vasudev (via zerostigma)
mogalicious: Francis from ebaumsworld. This video is NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM, reflects myself, my personal friends and family, or 100% of the people who play Diablo 3 and other Blizzard Entertainment games. I am solely posting this as a joke for a follower/anon that has popped up on my blog today. Enjoy. Someone needs to make me a gif of the 1:20 mark. Holy shit I’m laughing.
chibi-tard-chan replied to your post: Be prepared to be jealous. So funny, ‘cause I’ve often thought of picking up chairs and shit I see by the side of the road, but in Manitoba the only reason anything nice ever gets thrown out is because of bed bugs… for real. So I will never experience this joy, lmao. peeps here are just like HA I’M UPGRADING FUCK YA. I actually saw a lot of people...
Many people still confuse ‘attachment’ with ‘love.’ Attachments are about fear...– Yasmin Mogahed (via nirvikalpa)
Be prepared to be jealous.
jk I’m just super excited about this table I got off the curb. I swear, non-burnable trash day is better than my birthday. Ill upload some pics in a few. Super pumped.
fuckyeahrumi: “Moonlight floods the whole sky from horizon to horizon; How much it can fill your room depends on its windows.” ― Rumi
rainbow-lol: highlyinappropriatekw: Rebloging because this is awesome! 50 dorru. >_>
We are torn between nostalgia for the familiar and an urge for the foreign and...– Carson Mccullers (via blua)
Silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation.– Rumi (via lazyyogi)
Why didn’t I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest...– Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. (via cityyandcolour)
Temp is 80, humidity 55％ and dp 60 degrees. I am...
Time to move to Hokkaido. （；￢＿￢）
fucknoskrillex: sonny-johnmoore: bexberry: sonny-johnmoore: Brb im gonna go to my friends igloo as we drink tim hortons coffee and eat pancakes with maple syrup. then we’re gonna go fight a moose and watch some beavers. welcome to canada where EVERYONES a friend, eh? Don’t forget to wrestle some bears while you’re eating poutine and then go out to play hockey with your whole family...